Monday, November 29, 2010

The Beginning

Blogging?!
I just know what it is, but I have never done it. There are a couple of blogs from some friends that I have read but I dont really know if they know I read them from time to time.
How does this exactly works... I also dont know. If there is someone out there who wants to read it. Wellcome. if not.. well I will have fun Any way.

What is the purpose of this Blog 365 Pictures a Year...
"I think I am suposed to write this somewhere in the description of the blog but... I am not used to this tool so I might do it later in the appropiate place."

I recently bought a Cammera with the aimg to learn Photography. So a friend of mine. Suggested me to make an Habit of Posting somewhere 1 Picture every day for a whole year. in oder to keep track of what am I doing. and then review them to have feedback and improve the skills.

I find the concept interesting and I would like to guive it a try. So..
I am going to post this first Post. Whatever that means... and go out to take some pictures I will come back and try to upload one.

I will appreciate any comments and suggestions for the blog, or feedback on the pictures. I know there is a lot of people out there who might have much more expertise in Photography or Blogging :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment