Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Above or Below

Today I was thinking what to photograph as "underneath" and I was thinking.... "how low I need to go to find something that lies underneath" and then I realize that everything is relative. Depending on the point of view. ( I think a famous scientist made a Theory about it long time ago).
So.. I noticed that instead of going lower... I can start looking what lies above me... and. I will be underneath it right?...
Well... While I was driving I found this Tower. and decided that I will start looking up more often... I will try to post things that I see every day on my way to work. from a different angle.


Surveilance_tower
Canon EOS 500D 28mm  f/11  1/250  ISO 800

Today I would like to share a link to another Project 365. She has a lot of experience and many nice pictures. I hope you enjoy it as I do.

Laura Delegal - 2011 Project 365

No comments:

Post a Comment