Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Around the Corner

I have read that in photography it is sometimes good break the rules. So, on this Week of Vegetables... if you ask me where are the Vegetables on this pictue... I will tell you that they are arround the corner. you can find almost anything there. but at night the store is usually closed.

Vegetables_Arround_the_Corner
Canon EOS 500D 33mm f/16 (10"+ Flash) ISO 200

I was making some experiments with the exposure, and since I was not able to get the clear image of the pipe and the water with long exposure.. I decided to use the Flash... In this case I got the pipes but lost the background.. So.. I thought...... What if I make Long Exposure + Flash. to get both parts of the image exposed as I wanted... Well This is the result. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment