Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ni Pa' mis chiles.

Today I found myself in an embarrassing situation. I went to work but I forgot to take my wallet with me.
I did not find that out until late on the afternoon when I was hungry enough to go get something to eat.
I was supposed to go to the supermarket to buy something for the complete week and obviously I could'nt.

The worst part of it was that I was really hungry... and with no access to my wallet until 10:00pm.
since I was going to go the supermarket, I had in the trunk a bag full of empty bottles that I need to return. Thank god that because of recycling policies, you get 25cts for each one.. And I had enough to buy me a "Döner".

This "Chiles" are only something I found on that place. they look nice but does not taste that good. so instead of taking some of them with me... I just take the picture.

Chiles
Canon EOS 500D 50mm f/5.6 1/60  ISO 1600

Ni Pa' mis chiles = Not even to buy me some Peppers.
( Spanish Phrase meaning you are without any money )

1 comment:

  1. Mhh I don't think those are Chiles... but I do like them...

    ReplyDelete