Sunday, April 3, 2011

Go Karts

It was an exiting Sunday, We went to the Go-Karts Family Day. There were not a lot of families but I think that everybody goes there because it cost less. In Fact I allready book my visit for the next time. in 3 months :-P
It was really fun to see this little guy driving its kart, even if it was its first time ever, he was driving like a pro. Well done dude!

GoKart
Canon EOS 500D  1/15  55mm  f/5.6  ISO 1600

I think today it was a good option to try the Span thing, trying to freeze moving the object while the background seems to be moving. I must admit it was not easy at the begining, but after 10 Shoots I got this one which I think is a good result taking on account that it is the first time I did it.  Still I think a little bit of more sharpness could be achieved.

2 comments:

  1. Great panning!!! I think this is one of the hardest things to do (for me). You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I've never tried using that effect before, haha, will have to give it a go one day! Looks like fun. (:

    ReplyDelete