Monday, August 29, 2011

Tilt

If you are asking yourself why I have been posting photos not regarding sailing directly, well the reason is simple...
The first days I was kind of fighting for my life while trying to stay on foot. I must say that with a inclination of more than 35° it is no easy task to walk and do some other stuff. So Taking my cammera out would be kind of risky, many things were just flying all over the place and I did not wanted the cammera to be one of them.


Here a picture I could take with my phone, not amazing on quality but it shows a little tilt on it .. ( look also at the towel behind )

IMG_0338


above  I mentioned ... some stuff.. did you think on anything on the mean time?....


Did you know that you are NOT allowed to use the bathroom when you are on the Docks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment